We are a global company with manufacturing and sales facilities throughout the world.
Wherever we manufacture, we apply the same exacting standards to ensure the premium quality that smokers of our brands have come to expect.
Our day-to-day operations, however, involve more than just making cigarettes; they are also about the way we do business and interact with the world outside our offices, both locally and globally.
In every country where our cigarettes are sold, we are guided by the same basic principles.
One of our principal goals is to be a socially responsible company, at both a local and global level. Because of this, we are passionate about our social performance:
- We communicate about the serious health effects of smoking.
- We advocate for comprehensive tobacco regulation focused on harm reduction.
- We support the enactment and strict enforcement of laws that set a minimum age to purchase tobacco products. We also work closely with retailers and other partners to implement youth smoking prevention programs.
- We work with regulators, law enforcement agencies, and retailers to combat the illicit trade in counterfeit and contraband cigarettes.
- We have adopted policies and implemented programs to consistently reduce our environmental impact, using fewer natural resources, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and producing less waste.
- We work with growers and suppliers to promote sustainable tobacco farming.
- We work with suppliers, interest groups, and governments to address the problems of child labor and other abuses in labor markets related to our supply chain.
- We contribute to improving our local communities through charitable giving, volunteer activities, and support of a wide network of non-profit organizations.
Across this website you will find information on these and many other initiatives we have put in place.