Digital Content Project Leader
Date posted: December 20, 2016
Number of Openings:
Place of Work:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you an experienced Project Leader with in-depth knowledge about digital content? Do you like leading a wide variety of projects and taking responsibility into your own hands? Do you enjoy working in dynamic cross functional teams? Do you have excellent project and time management skills, and possess strong communication skills? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
As Digital Content Project Leader, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Developing Nordic digital content plans
- Planning, writing and editing relevant online content
- Managing creative agencies
- Setting KPIs, measuring and reporting results to ensure that projects deliver the expected outcomes and benefits
- Ensuring appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement
- Bachelor in Economics, Communication or Literature
- Strong digital marketing background including experience in digital processes
- Strong experience in digital content creation
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Organized, attention to details and able to manage tight deadlines
- Solid team player
- Strong communication skills
- Curiosity for latest trends and innovations
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
If you are interested and meet the requirements please apply.
Job ID: SE 600354346-2