Do you like challenges? Do you have experience in operations dealing with EHS&S? We are looking for you!
SENIOR EHS & S ENGINEER
You know EHS regulations and you are highly motivated to support and involve each team in understanding and applying procedures.
You are a challenging person with a positive attitude towards leadership, ownership and responsibility and you want to join a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. You are fluent in English.
Supervise and spread a development, implementation and continuous improvement of the EHS programs, in accordance with Philip Morris Manufacturing and Technology system.
Deal with people at different level and take part their meetings periodically in order to create a strong EHS culture and facilitate the knowledge of the practices.
Provide specialist advise and know-how in accordance with a Behavior Safety program.
· Motivate people managers and their team to understand and achieve all the EHS policies and procedures in order to facilitate their safety at work.
· Take part to the different staff meeting in order to support the needs of the departments and take actions with them, involving people at different level.
· Help to spread a strong EHS culture in order to get people the possibility to be proactive in suggesting new solutions and ideas and to guarantee among them knowledge and application for all the EHS&S Policies and Procedures.
· Deal with a Behavior Safety program and put it in action in order to create a safety system regarding focusing on what people do, analyzing why they do it and applying an intervention strategy to improve people’s actions.
· Check that EHS requirements are integrated in all EHS and non EHS projects, in order to eliminate or reduce risks and comply with legal and company requirements. Be proactive to identify the needs, weaknesses and/or emerging issues and propose solutions, in order to improve EHS performance and to achieve EHS objectives and targets.
· Take the ownership of each EHS projects in a proactive and motivated way in the operations environment and in all the other functions and be in charge for any improvement and development.
· Develop, implement and monitor the EHS management programs, by continually searching for improvements in order to protect people, the environment and the business from injury, damage and from unnecessary losses.
· Execute a proactive loss prevention program including risk management, inspections, audits, and emergency planning through all the departments
Education and professional desired experience
- College or University degree in Science/Engineering (Mechanical, Environmental, etc.).
- +3-5 years experience in a structured manufacturing environment dealing with operations and with a basic knowledge of EHS regulations.
- Excellent communication, relational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong aptitude to best improve the EHS&S department with leadership and ownership skills.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company.
We offer a permanent contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience.
WHO WE ARE
PHILIP MORRIS MANUFACTURING & TECHNOLOGY BOLOGNA SPA (previously Intertaba) is a Philip Morris International affiliate since 1963 and Centre of excellence in innovation of production process technologies for cigarette filters, and in potentially reduced risk products.
Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette.
Job ID IT-02468