You have an Engineering degree and you have a good knowledge of mechanics, electronics and pneumatic elements.
You are excellent in building working relationships and you have a problem solving attitude and analytical abilities.
You want to join a fast-paced work environment and you have a good level of English.
Ensure comprehensive execution of assigned Green Field projects and contribute with the technical expertise in order to ensure that all projects are properly implemented, adhering to all cost, quality, time and safety requirements in full compliance to applicable standards and user requirement specification, contributing to continuous improvement of the production processes.
Prepare reports for factory management about the status of all CAPEX projects.
· Act as role model of safety leadership. Promote initiatives for enhancements of safety, further adherence of relevant policies & guidelines. Ensure that the quality of work performed by suppliers under his/her supervision is compliant with all applicable PMI policies and procedures along with all applicable legal and statutory requirements. Take corrective actions in case of potential breach of compliance or conflict of interest. Analyze confidentiality, integrity and availability risks and take precautionary measures regarding process control, in accordance to corporate procedures and guidelines, in order to assure that security risks are covered in the appropriate way.
· Prepare for approval Business Case for Green field project with detailed project scope, budget, objectives, benefits, deadline, methods, layouts, and deliverables or provide Project Manager with data necessary to complete regional Business Case with respect to local requirements. After approval of project creates local project team and lead it until finishing the project with acceptance protocol. Ensure excellent information exchange between team members, different company departments as well as between external cooperators and in the close cooperation with the planning department schedule those activities having direct impact on the production process.
· Inform in advance about works, which require stopping production. In the close cooperation with the purchasing department coordinate bidding process for local suppliers of the CAPEX projects. Support purchasing agent with the technical knowledge and opinion about suppliers. Coordinate installation and building works on site. Ensure implementation according to the agreed schedule and EHS procedures. After finishing all activities organize acceptance protocol and reports closing of the project.
· Create budget of Capex projects in the green field secondary project. Coordinate and control expenses, ensure finishing and closing of the project within planned deadline and budget.
· Coordinate commissioning. Contribute to establishment of acceptance criteria and control if they are fulfilled by the supplier. Provide local report, which includes information and expertise needed for taking decision if the qualification can be accepted or not. Ensure accessibility of the results to EU Engineering and other PM affiliates.
· Establish professional working relationships with peers and associates within and outside the department and with contractors & consultants with a sense partnership from both sides. Insure that all internal customers are fully involved from the beginning of a project.
· Lead and manage activities in the Department in order to ensure that relevant KPI's objectives are met or exceeded. Drive continuous performance improvement by initiating the development and improvement of technological / business processes in order to identify opportunities to improve performance and support achievement of short/long term performance objectives. Define, in co-operation with all Operations Departments and as well as CoE Engineering, required investment plans and proposals for engineering projects (modifications, introduction of new technology, capacity expansion, automation, etc.) in the short and longer term with regard to productivity, quality and costs, or that anticipate on expected developments with regard to environmental and safety legislation and technology.
· Establish working relationships with all stakeholders in the green field equipment layout definition and evolution. Work with central functions and local stakeholders in order to maintain and centralize the green field machine layout and with contractors & consultants with a sense partnership from both sides. Insure that all internal customers are fully involved from the beginning of a project.
Education and professional desired experience
· Engineering Degree;
· PC skills (MS office package), Auto Cad or similar would be an advantage;
· Excellent in building working relationships and trust with internal and external networks;
· Knowledge of elements of mechanics, electronics, pneumatics, mechanical drawing;
· Knowledge of actual safety rules (Laws, Directives, Norms, Procedures, etc.);
· Strong problem solving attitude and analytical abilities;
· Good level of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company.
We offer a permanent contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience.
WHO WE ARE
PHILIP MORRIS MANUFACTURING & TECHNOLOGY BOLOGNA SPA (previously Intertaba) is a Philip Morris International affiliate since 1963 and Centre of excellence in innovation of production process technologies for cigarette filters. Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI products are sold in approximately 180 countries. In 2010, the company held an estimated 16.0% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 27.6% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see http://www.pmi.com/
Job ID 8000338779