Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI Global Services Inc., we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in different directions.
Our company is changing dramatically. Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company and be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold vision.
Your ‘day to day’
We are looking for a qualified Web Lead to join our Digital team in NYC, working with the Latin America & Canada Digital HUB. As Web Lead you will be work closely with the digital teams in each market, to ensure consistent and high-quality delivery of campaigns and new features on the IQOS websites. The Web Lead will ensure the execution of all campaigns features and improvements in a timely manner as well as driving the growth of the respective web presence with the market.
Who we’re looking for
• Experience optimizing the customer journey on the website, based on a data-driven model that incorporates key performance metrics and site analytics, continuous feedback from customers and business stakeholders.
• Strong experience (minimum 5 years) in digital and use of web management tools (CMS, GA, etc), good knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
• Strong project management skills, organization & documentation skills, analytical skills and ability to think in an unexpected way.
• Advanced communication, relationship building skills and customer-centric thinking.
• Collaborative in nature: a teammate who is experienced in developing very positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and can successfully work independently.
• Experience in working successfully in a global, multicultural organization, with cross-functional projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English additional languages: Spanish or French is a plus).
• Be legally authorized to work in the US.
What we offer
Our success depends on people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PMI Global Services Inc. is a subsidiary of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)