Manager Campaign Orchestration LA&C – New York City
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI Global Services Inc., we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in different directions.
Our company is changing dramatically. Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company and be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold vision.
Your ‘day to day’
We are looking for a highly experienced Campaign Orchestration Manager (Sr. Digital Program Manager) to lead our digital Hub team in NYC. You will oversee the campaign orchestration of the Regional Hub and the development of process standardization across functional areas and markets. You will be responsible and accountable for improving delivery of the market service offerings, engage with market and program leadership and ensure correct communication of progress. Leading the regional / market marketing plan calendar, and related performance metrics. Also, the end-to-end delivery of campaigns for the Latin America & Canada (i.e. brief to launch and optimization along with liaison to Finance regarding cost allocation/ budget process). You will work report directly to the Head of Digital Hub Latin America & Canada, setting the hub vision and operating procedures with markets, agencies, and Operations Centre (OC).
Who we’re looking for
• Experience (minimum 8 years) in in Project Leadership or Digital Marketing Industry.
• Consistent track record in a client-service environment including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
• Detail oriented with proven organizational and project management skills.
• Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience leading large-scale projects and major client relationships.
• Excellent social and team management skills
• Experience of lean start-up methodologies and way of working
• University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, related field or MBA
• PMP certification a plus
• Spanish is a plus
• Be legally authorized to work in the US
What we offer
Our success depends on people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PMI Global Services Inc. is a subsidiary of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)