Intern Supply Chain Planning & Logistics in Neuchatel for a 12-month challenge starting as of January 2020
Take part in a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Currently pursuing a degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Logistics
• Appreciated is the background and previous experience in production management, supply chain management or logistics
• Experience in using Microsoft Office tools (with a good knowledge of Excel including macros)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Open and collaborative attitude
• Readiness to work in the multinational environment
• French fluent and English minimum B1/B2 level
• Understanding the basics of the project management is an asset
You will join and work in the close collaboration with our Supply Chain in Philip Morris Products SA in Neuchatel to craft the process and the tools, to perform the production planning and logistics activities for the newly established production lines.
As an intern, you will have the following tasks:
• Align with the various stakeholders towards the set up of the new production lines, taking into account the full end to end process
• Build the processes of the information and data flow among different teams and units, related to the production planning and logistics activities
• Create the excel tools which will enable the planning and logistics activities management
• Perform the planning and logistics activities for the processes you create
After your internship with PMI, you will have the relevant experience to conquer the job market! Are you ready to make a difference and grow with us?
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.