Purpose of the Position:
This role is responsible for leading the social media listening, insights and analysis function within the Digital Business Intelligence team. This role is responsible for leading and performing analysis and providing strategic solutions for IQOS business, drawing on insights from social media and online data sources. Also working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to drive efficiency and provide data-driven, actionable insights for our business.
Social Media Listening
• Set up, analyze, and interpret data from native social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and online publications (blog posts, Ameblo, RSS feeds etc.) by using social listening tools (Sprinklr) and third-party publishers
• Monitor conversations about the brand, product, industry, and competitors
• Optimize listening dashboards for channel and engagement measurement, social listening, campaigns, and ad-hoc requests
Insights & Analysis
• Conduct ongoing contextual analysis of listening data to surface audience-driven insights and provide actionable, strategic recommendations for the business and stakeholder decision making
• Identify opportunities around conversations created around potential advocates, influencers, category, and competitors
• Provide effective and timely feedback loop to drive a continual improvement of the online experience of existing and potential customers
Tools & Systems
• Owner of social listening and audience insights tools (Sprinklr).
• Responsible for assessment of software and tools.
- College/University degree, post graduate degree
- Fluent in Japanese (native, written and spoken); and English
- Adept in manipulating data and conductive qualitative analysis
- Passionate about social media, data driven insights, and marketing communications
- Detail-oriented, task driven, critical thinker
- Experience analyzing and interpreting social ROI
- Collaborative in nature and a team player
- Excellent organizational skills