This role is to assist in the planning and execute excellently the plans of the portfolio cycle initiatives (promotion schemes/ campaigns, NPL and communication), ensuring that the development of the materials (key visuals, product package, physical POS, communication contents) are accurate to the plans including
- Obtaining required approvals in compliance with P&P
- Alignment with various channel stakeholders (CP, CRM, Digital, FSS, KA) for execution and forecasting volumes
- Alignment and management with external agencies
- Maintaining digital assets and fixtures
1.Assist Marketing Manager to develop the execution plan for all initiatives to materialize the launch strategy and promo campaigns for approval, alignment and delivery.
2.Ensures the development of creative concepts/assets and adaptations with external agencies, through effective communication/collaboration/coordination with the agencies and developing effective project briefs based on agreed/approved project objectives. This includes
- timely readiness of all high-resolution files, proofing, printing and artwork delivery based on different channel roll-out milestones.
3.Ensures that there is alignment with cross-functional teams and other RRP work-streams to the agreed plans for optimal roll-out sequencing and with management for all material contents.
4.Ensures that all developed materials and implemented activities are fully in line with local regulations and PMI marketing code, by seeking advice from PMJ's Legal Counsel and Corporate Affairs and submitting and receiving necessary approvals for all developed plans prior to implementation.
5.Ensures that expenses related to Direct Marketing Expense (DME) per project are within the approved allocated budget by providing spending status reports of related activities on regular basis to Line Manager.
6.Monitor and analyze performance based on internal data and market visits and draw learnings for future optimizations, and to support decision of short-term tactical actions.
7.Assists Project Manager in development of marketing/LRP plans and optimizing the commercial cycle plans by preparing consumer, marketing, brand performance and activity analysis, and recommending action plans based on opportunities and challenges.
• University Education
• Fluent Japanese
• Minimum “low – high intermediate” English proficiency, coupled with learning motivation
• Understanding of organization to collaborate cross functionally.
• Strong aspiration and passion for Marketing
• Deep consumer insights is plus
• Project lead experience is plus
• High in Learning agility and Consumer at the Core
• Strong logical thinking and communication skills
• Planning & Project management skills