DevOps in GTS Cloud Team*
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Fluent English
- Experience with configuration, management and deployment of Private Cloud Infrastructure based on VMWare including:
• vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)
• vRealize Automation (vRA)
• vRealize Operations (vROps)
• vRealize Log Insight
• Blueprint & Workflow Development
- Scripting/Development Experience in at least 1 of languages:
• Linux shell scripting
- Knowledge & practice with DevOps Tools, such as OpenShift (Dev & Ops/Infra) , Jenkins, Atlassian (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence) and Ansible (writing playbooks, roles & modules). Experience with any other tools will be an asset.
- Knowledge & practice with at least one of the Monitoring Tools, such as DataDog, New Relic, Splunk, SCOM
- experience with providing daily support for Private or Public Cloud (AWS, MS Azure, Google, etc.)
- Experience with IT infrastructure (Servers, Network & Storage)
- Experience as a system administrator: MS Windows and Linux servers
- Experience with investigating, tracking, and fixing security vulnerabilities
An additional advantage will be:
- Knowledge about Service Now
- Certification in Scrum/Agile Framework
- Certification in DevOps Methodology
- VMWare Certification
- Certification & Experience with Public Cloud Infrastructure based on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Microsoft Certification
- RedHat Certification
- ITIL Certification
RISE TO CHALLENGE
As a DevOps in GTS Cloud Team* you will:
• Design, Implement and Manage PMI Private Cloud Infrastructure based on VMWare solution
• Provide break/fix support for the cloud environment
• Develop and execute test cases for cloud environment
• Participate in architecture/technology review
• Design, implement and manage IS processes for the cloud environment support
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may differ from stated in this job posting.