The Enterprise Knowledge Manager (Learning Designer) will drive the design and development of learning solutions (online, offline, blended) to grow and build the enterprise curricula. The role requires a multidimensional approach, working with subject matter experts to identify learning needs and based on these designing innovative learning experiences, working with internal/external development and production capabilities to implement and sustain effective learning solutions.
This is a role about project management, learning design and stakeholder engagement.
• Strategy & Planning
o Creating and executing content strategies for (online) learning communities
o Working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to analyze business needs and identify new content for development
o Analyzing learner needs and trends, to identify insights for better design and engagement
o Acting as a project manager to build and coordinate end-to-end plans for design, production and communication – using short cycles and quick timescales
• Solutions Design
o Designing learning experiences that are contextually relevant, pedagogically engaging, impactful and effective
o Managing the development and production of diverse learning resources and solutions using internal/external capabilities (including vendor management where necessary)
o Managing the production process with SMEs to ensure validation of content and flow
o Act as a subject matter expert for learning design, advising diverse stakeholders on the best approach to implement learning solutions that respond to specific business needs
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience in learning and development, including in digital design either in a large organization or a consultancy
• Experience in instructional design
• Experience of designing using a variety of digital learning formats and techniques: experiential, blended, videos, e-learning (SCORM, HTML5), infographics, games/simulations, podcasts, virtual classrooms, gamification etc.
• (Useful but not essential) Experience of using next gen learning platforms such as Fuse
• Experience dealing with stakeholders internal and external
• Passion and desire to generate engagement for PMI’s vision of a Smoke-Free Future
• Clear, concise and engaging communications skills (incl. experience with newsletters, mailing lists etc.)
• Desire to embrace agile ways of working where appropriate, ensuring our customers are at the heart of our decisions and taking an experimental approach to learn, adjust and improve
• Ability to collaborate effectively within the team as well as with internal/external stakeholders (e.g. SMEs) while being a self-starter and able to take a lead where necessary
We are looking forward to having you join our diverse and passionate team in the global center of expertise. You will find colleagues who want to help you develop an exciting and successful career. Working with us, you will have the chance to be part of an ambitious and innovative transformation and your work will have an impact on a global scale.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.