MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Manage service partners with the goal to build and expand service capabilities and achieve customer satisfaction and performance
• Understand customer feedback and quickly adjust services and operations to achieve high customer satisfaction
• Drive strategic and tactical initiatives improving operational performance
• Lead and collaborate with the knowledge manager to deliver regular updated trainings, promotional activities, scripts and process maps to the service partner staff
• Perform quality reviews, use metrics and KPIs to analyze and address service partner’s performance
• Serve as a role model in providing exceptional customer service.
• Prepare and submit regular reports on operating RRP activities in accordance with RRP Deployment standards, schedules, instructions
• Implement the approved commercial cycle activities. Optimize approach based on relevant learnings from other markets.
• Seamlessly manage, organize and continuously improve effective and efficient activation and collaboration with contributors from several business areas: Sales & Distribution, Marketing, External Affairs, Legal, Finance and Administration, Commercial Intelligence Planning
• Provide Compliance PMI Principles & Practices in all business related activities to secure company business.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS:
• Higher education (university degree in marketing, management or economics is a plus)
• Experience in Customer Care/Marketing/Sales (is a plus)
• Language Skills: Romanian, Russian, English – fluent
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office products
• Negotiation & commercial skills
• Entrepreneurship and ability to see the opportunities, but not the obstacles and “can do” attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong problem solving skills
• Customer focus and ability to present and communicate with different functions and layers
• Strong organizational skills
• Proactive, independent, highly organized, detail oriented
WHAT WE OFFER:
• You will work in truly international environment
• You will get unique development opportunities
• You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues
• You will get competitive level of compensation & social package
Note: Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs") is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes.