Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
Manager Strategic Technology Alliances
With the following requirements:
• Master degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences. An additional business degree is considered a plus
• Robust experience in the technology scouting for the FMCG / Electronics goods businesses. Exposure to the start-up scene and familiarity with eco-system building. Previous experience in the tobacco industry is a plus
• Expertise with technology access arrangements (licenses, R&D agreements, acquisitions, etc.)
• Business driven and solution oriented mindset with solid conceptual and analytical skills
• Ability to build effective project teams and foster a strong collaborative culture internally and with external parties
• Strong problem solving and organizational capabilities coupled with proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Strong reputation in engaging in proactive behavior and seizing opportunities
• Fluent in English (both written and oral)
• Ability to travel at least 20% of the working time
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing the Strategic Alliances & Planning team at Philip Morris Product SA., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As the Manager Strategic Technology Alliances you will map and contract external technology providers to help our Company reach our Smoke-Free Future mission in a faster, better and simpler way.
• Manage active alliances & partnerships
• Identify technology needs and develop related project framework
• Perform targeted scouting for cutting edge technology & capabilities in-take
• Actively engage with prospective alliance candidates for selection purpose
• Coordinate the technology, capability and Intellectual Property assessment and come up with recommendation
• Design and develop the technical/scientific collaboration model together with the relevant R&D teams and the selected external provider(s); translate the technical/scientific requirements into an appropriate negotiated contract framework
• Drive the onboarding of selected providers until hand-over to the relevant R&D teams
• Closely work with the business teams and coordinate the technical/scientific aspects with key internal stakeholders
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer:
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
As the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.