Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s’ future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI?
Do you look for ways to grow in your job? Are you, consumer focused, action oriented and you learn on the fly? Do you have courage to challenge status quo, an entrepreneurial spirit?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then APPLY NOW!
To strengthen our team we are currently looking for a
LOYALTY MARKETING LEAD (Marketing Department)
Loyalty Marketing Lead will be responsible for analyzing, identifying, designing and implementing customer
retention and loyalty program.
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a SMOKE-FREE FUTURE requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
Our goal is to replace cigarettes with the smoke-free alternatives that we’re developing and selling. Reduced Risk Products are already available in many markets around the world and has more than 3 mio users. Be part of this transformation!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
• In close cooperation with Loyalty Manager translate customer´s needs into a complete loyalty solution that includes program design, creative theme, reward recommendations, communications, insights, program roadmap, ongoing program strategy, and ROI evaluation
• Assess performance of loyalty program and evaluate program results and provide actionable recommendations and insights
• Develop, execute, evaluate & fine-tune brand related activities (communication mix) in order to grow volume & share of market within approved budgets and in line with internal "Marketing Code", strict local legislation and company policies
• Brief and guide agencies on specific projects to achieve excellence in execution at the best price
• Systematically analyze the efficiency and cost effectiveness of respective brand activities and support Brand Manager in budget handling/control
• Closely cooperate with other PMI departments (Sales & Distribution, Finance Operations, Corporate Affairs, Legal and Purchasing) in order to ensure smooth process of i.e. new brand introduction, line extension, mass consumer promotion, word of mouth concepts, etc.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD MEET OUR CRITERIA:
• Min 3-4 years of experience in brand building, CRM, loyalty platforms, international FMCG environment preferred; experience from the agency side is welcomed
• High school with relevant experience, or University degree
• Native Czech/Slovak language, advanced English – daily speaking, writing (we have colleagues from abroad in the team)
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details
• Project Management Skills, agility to work in complex environment with tight deadlines, broad creative mind, fight through attitude, communication skills & influence to build on, team work mindset
• Frequent MS Office user (Power Point, Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER
You will find that our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential with experimentation.
You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
You will be part of a professional environment with opportunities for career development locally and internationally.
You will have the opportunity to develop along a defined career path with support in your professional development.