Do you want to make a difference in our organization? Do you want to be part of dynamic and professional team? Do you consider yourself with analytical skills, a problem solver and customer oriented?
If so, you might be interested in the following opportunity in the Treasury FSSC department…
ACCOUNTANT – ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
• Book collections in SAP according to bank statements, physical receipt or check.
• Perform collection integrity controls by reconciling collections in SAP versus Bank statements.
• Prepare daily collection forecast.
• Verify and control that all collections are in compliance with PMI policies, principles and practices.
• Perform monthly Collection PMI reports.
• Assure all SOX controls
• University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent, or being in the last year of the career
• 1-2 years of proved experience working in a Finance department
• Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and customer oriented skills
• Advance knowledge in SAP and Excel
• Excellent spoken and written level of English is an asset
• Portuguese is a plus