We are looking for candidate who will develop and implement activities at designated touch points so as to ensure availability of Reduced Risk Products (*RRP) and adequate communication with adult consumers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Ensure Sales Execution Plan implementation in allocated territory;
• Identify consumer journey in targeted channels, micro locations and touch points;
• Ensure product availability in designated IQOS Touch Points;
• Prepare reports on activities’ progress, track budget and collect comprehensive information from the field in order to support decision making process;
• Manage 3rd party from the perspective of performance follow-up, development and coaching to achieve winning organization. Set and share objectives, monitor deployment and realization, provide feedback to stakeholders, implement action steps and evaluate achievements.
• Preferably University degree (high school education is minimum requirement);
• Experience in Sales or Marketing (preferably in FMCG industry or HoReCa);
• Team Supervisory experience or experience in 3rd party management (coordination of external associates);
• Knowledge of the relevant territory is an advantage;
• Consumers and brands knowledge is an advantage;
• Fluent in Serbian language;
• Preferably advanced knowledge of English language, (Upper – intermediate is minimum requirement)
• Intermediate MS Office skills:
• Driving license – active driver
If you understand and inspire others, embrace uncertainty, put high focus on customer needs and look for new way to create value for them - progress your career and APPLY until 15.05.2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PMI is equal opportunity employer and a Top Employer in Serbia.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). *RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.