Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Systems & Tools Lead
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Systems & Tools Lead, you will be part of our Manufacturing CoE department for Philip International and will be reporting to the Manager COE Governance & Collaboration. The position will be based in Crespellano, BO.
A key responsibility will be to utilize the existing PMI system landscape with focus on operational data acquisition and processing. Supplying accurate system data, as base for operational decisions, is the main objective of this role.
Finally, the Systems & Tools Lead will be responsible to fuel Manufacturing COE strategical processes and activities with operational system data.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Turn Manufacturing COE KPIs into sustainable system data by developing and running the Manufacturing COE KPI dashboard.
• Develop and run the Manufacturing COE reporting environment. Standardize and continuously improve quality, efficiency and added value of the reporting environment with special focus on 90 day leadership board reviews.
• Evaluate next generation technologies and operate as Scout for upcoming technical trends.
• Utilize existing Knowledge Management system landscape and continuously improve to ensure existing and upcoming operational requirements are met.
Requirements & Skills:
• University degree
• Preferred experience in Operations Planning and/or Information Systems.
• Proven Managerial experience is a plus.
• Strong Project Management knowledge.
• Competences required: System, Facts and figures driven, comfort around higher management and Political savvy
• Well-developed IT skills and experience with MS Office Package.
• Fluent in English written and spoken
Grade level from: 10/11
Recruiter: Larissa Hirata
Relocation package offered
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering:
competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna is Philip Morris International's first center for personnel training and prototyping, industrialization, and large-scale production of potentially reduced risk products (RRPs).