Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• an energetic, driven candidate with a college/university degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent
• a professional with minimum 4-5 years of experience in either budgeting, accounting department or financial controlling in an international business environment
• a fluent English speaker who thrives in a collaborative team environment
• self-motivated effective communicator with very good organizational and interpersonal skills
• knowledgeable and experienced individual in using MS Office suite (especially Excel, Powerpoint) and financial integrated systems, preferably SAP.
• a person with strong analytical skills able to work with large data volumes
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a (Senior) Finance Analyst- Budgeting & Cost Controlling you will:
• reconcile and monitor monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending in line with US GAAP standards
• proactively participate in budgets’ and forecasts preparation for respective function within the company, review targets with business objectives by financial analysis to support management's decision-making process
• cooperate and provide support to various stakeholders within the company and other PMI affiliates for respective financial cycles
• identify areas for enhancements, eliminate inefficiencies
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.