Support the Retail Experience & Design Manager in the deployment of the IQOS B2C Commercial plans and activities to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer experience and implementing programs to drive business results. This this includes:
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising, to deliver best-in-class marketing and visual merchandising in-store executions, so that the consumer understands Company's product offering and the Company story
- Identify merchandising issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback, and recommend actionable in-store solutions to ensure sales performance and brand visibility
- Build and execute social media and communication campaigns to drive customer traffic to stores (acquisition) and customer retention
- Execute in-store events/programs designed to drive business including sales/holiday promotions, seasonal events, etc.
- Monitor and analysis of consumer needs & trends to generate new products and/or in-store hospitality services ideas
- Issue PRPO for all marketing activities for direct retail channel ensuring compliance to P&P requirements, and budget tracking