Digital Marketing Executive
Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company. Our company is changing – and dramatically. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most talented, most forward-looking talent in the global job market.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Content Executive execute and track our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to support the development of integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing executives will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Support the development of digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization.
• Work closely with marketing and design teams to support in the development of specific digital deliverables and identify requirements for all creative assignments, including email, copy, blogs, banner ads, landing pages/microsites, and website content and design.
• Support the management of all digital marketing processes including initial planning, execution, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting delivering digital marketing KPIs.
• Continually explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways and tools to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives, including social media, blogs, user generated content outlets and other relevant digital channels in alignment with business needs.
• Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
• Support in the preparation of qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved for our consumers.
• Develop impactful and creative initiatives to grow our consumer database
• Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven work experience in FMCGs/Creative Agencies with digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience with marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience with A/B testing
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
FIND A NEW PATH
Our organization offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take the concept of on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, together with a competitive salary and compensation package, you will have the opportunity to interact with some of the best minds in the business, learn from them and add value.