Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
Data Process Specialist
With the following requirements:
• Master Degree/PhD in statistics, mathematics, or other relevant discipline
• 2-3 years relevant industrial work experience in statistical discipline
• Complex problem solving and investigation skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent project management, negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong reputation in engaging in proactive behavior and seizing opportunities
• Fluency in English (both written and oral); French will be considered an asset
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing the Data Process Specialist vacancy in our Quality Engineering team within the Quality Business Unit, based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Data Process Specialist, you will provide statistical direction to product monitoring, product and process development, improvement and change management activities, impacting company resources related to product compliance, quality and performance for conventional and reduced-risk products. You will also develop, deploy, and maintain systems and methods aligned with applicable external and internal standards and guidelines.
• Establish statistical principles, reviews and consolidates data, provide guidance for product and process monitoring and assessments in the context of continuous improvement activities in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
• Provide statistical direction, deploy standardized statistical approaches in line with relevant external standards
• Deploy, validate, and maintain in line with PMI change management processes, standard procedures for data assessment
• Provide guidance and training on statistical methods and good data management practices to relevant stakeholders
• Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health and safety. Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer:
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
As the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate, no PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.