Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
Sr Process Development Engineer
With the following requirements:
- Degree in engineering, science, or any related field
- 10+ years of meaningful experience, preferably in tobacco consumer goods, pharmaceutical, food, or automation industries
- Complex problem solving and investigation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong reputation in engaging in can-do behavior and seizing opportunities
- Fluency in English (both written and oral); French will be considered an asset
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing the Sr Process Development Engineer vacancy in our Process Development team within the Substrates Process Development Business Unit, based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Sr Process Development Engineer, you will drive process engineering projects from definition up to the first validated industrial equipment and develop appropriate strategies to transfer the validated processes to the deployment organization, in order to meet business needs. You will also provide consultation to multiple areas of the company on the engineering processes and procedures.
- Apply high level of technical competence as specialist in the design, development, control and validation of complex product and process quality control strategy, where few known precedents exist, and apply sound engineering solutions to meet PMI technical and business needs
- Develop business justification, scope and resource requirements for management reviews and decision-making, by acting as knowledgeable resource for bringing projects to realization
- Support all stages of assigned research and engineering projects and coordinate the technical activities of multi-disciplinary or multi-functional participants to meet the identified project scope and objectives
- Participate in regular management meetings and act as technology and engineering specialist and advisor on research and technical factors, that may have a potential positive impact on meeting the strategic objectives of PMI, by utilizing a sound understanding of the Company’s business needs
- Coach and direct internal project members (and external consultants & vendors when applicable) to ensure project scopes, budgets, schedules and timelines are developed & run from project initiation until closure and are compliant to all PMI standards
- Review, evaluate and handle large quantities of research/technical information and existing PMI documents. Perform knowledge management via data compilation, review and storage in line with Company, FDA or any other equivalent accreditation authority requirements.
- Carry out all of activities necessary to make sure that PMI Compliance Policies, standards and laws are fully respected, integrated and understood by partners and implement adequate processes to establish the security of intellectual property and information of confidential nature