We are Philip Morris. We’ve built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Are YOU motivated by the prospect of working for a company that is producing innovative products?
Do YOU look for ways to grow in your job? And do YOU want to build a great career?
Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a: MARKETING LEAD
We are looking for a passionate brand lover, who will support us building a progressive, innovative brand. You will help us not just to bring to the market revolutionary smoke- free products, but to continuously think ahead, innovate and contribute to getting closer to our joint vision.
Your role will be to co- work and support the Brand Manager with your ideas and fresh/ creative thinking to develop viable plans and shape strategies. Your responsibilities however will require also your logical, focused and structured thinking, especially when it comes to project implementation.
The day to day business and project management tasks with Regional and Global stakeholders will give you international exposure, providing opportunities to try out your communication and organizational skills also beyond the Cluster.
Being the guardian of the brand within the company, creating authentic brand content, ensuring the consistency with brand DNA and equity will be also your role if you are up for the challenge.
• Propose strategies, action plans and your own ideas to improve the consumer experience and brand / product performance to achieve targets
• Play an active role in development, execution, evaluation of commercialization and communication activities
• Manage and shape the brand product portfolio (e.g. limited editions, new product introductions)
• Closely collaborate with other teams & departments internationally (for example: Product Development, Global brand building, EU Regional Hub ) and in Czech, Slovak and Hungarian markets
• Monitor market trends with focus on analyzing consumer behavior, competition and product performance, in order to identify new opportunities and consumer needs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
• Creative brand lover (have 2+ years of experience in brand building)
• University/College degree
• international FMCG environment is preferred; experience from the agency side or other departments (sales, digital, etc.) is welcome;
• Native Czech/Slovak language, advanced English – daily speaking, writing (we have colleagues from abroad in the team)
• Flexible, adaptable and ready to learn quickly. Ability to multi-task and detail oriented is vital
• Able to work independently, demonstrating entrepreneurship and attention to detail
• Well organized with time and project management skill
• Excellent communication skills & influence to build on, team work mindset and positive attitude
• Confident MS Office user (Power Point, Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER
You will find that our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential with experimentation. You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment. You will be part of a professional environment with opportunities for career development locally and internationally. You will have the opportunity to develop along a defined career path with support in your professional development.