PMI is building a smoke-free future. This is your chance to be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
The transformation touches every part of our business. Our products. The relationships we have with our customers. The partnerships we build. The messages we communicate. The technology we employ. And, every step of the way, Digital has a key part to play, making this an ideal time to join us.
You’ll be part of the Audience’s team at our international Operations Centre in the beautiful lakeside city of Lausanne, Switzerland.
It’s not just the views that are amazing. Together, we share a very exciting professional outlook. Here, you can look forward to working on digital projects at the heart of our transformation. You’ll relish finding breakthrough solutions to complex new problems and supplying the ideas and innovation that will drive us forward.
As we accelerate our digital journey, the Audience team’s mission is to deeply understand our prospects and consumers' needs and fulfill them better than anyone else.
This team will be acting as the cohesive force that underpins PMI digital department’s consumer-centric, data-driven strategy. You'll be working together with a mix of talents in data, analytics, science, technology, marketing and media.
You’ll constantly look for effectiveness, efficiencies and big wins: What can we do better? How can we automate? Where can we scale?
Bring us your curiosity and your expertise and you can become a true pioneer, taking pride in helping to make the future a better place for millions of smokers. It will be a seismic shift for society and a great addition to your CV.
You will be responsible for:
• Thoroughly understanding our proprietary audience solutions and native audience targeting capabilities platforms offer;
• Developing targeting and retargeting strategies based on existing campaigns and site analytics learnings;
• Developing best practices for audiences sizing, characteristics and ability to apply demographic, psychographic, and behavioral data insights to audience segments;
• Defining, maintaining and governing a portfolio of audience definitions including 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data for both prospecting and retention of audiences through the DMP tool and other relevant tools;
• Working with markets to assess data collected on owned and paid media and come up with effective tagging strategy in order for actionable segments creation;
• Working with measurement team to establish KPIs for evaluating performance across audience segments;
• Running test results, actively finding optimization opportunities and make actionable recommendations
• Providing detailed insights on our existing audiences to drive engagement and ROI;
• Summarizing and documenting audience learnings to continuously improve targeting efforts;
• Continuously identifying, assessing, and prioritizing audience opportunities and identifying best channels & markets for testing and aid content & media team to design the most effective targeting solution.
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA or Master’s degree in related discipline;
• Significant experience in digital advertising;
• Experience with digital campaign design, campaign management, optimization and analysis;
• Strong knowledge of the digital space including the vendors and testing methodologies and approaches;
• Very strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making;
• Experience with DMP platforms and audience segments a plus;
• Experience in ad operations and trafficking with a good understanding of implementation factors, best practices and legal standards a plus;
• Experimentation in the form of A/B, multi-variate testing a plus;
• Creative thinking with the ability to pick up new tools quickly;
• Excellent Team Player, Highly motivated, Energetic and Charismatic;
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to successfully partner with multiple key stakeholder;
• Ability to manage in an environment of uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity with diverse stakeholders.
What we offer:
There are more than 77,000 men and women at PMI, building fulfilling careers. Here are some of the reasons they’ve joined – and stayed with us:
• We’re a global business with huge scope to build a career and broaden your horizons; our people make 1000+ cross-functional moves every year.
• Our people work with ambition, agility and innovative technology, to embrace change and collaborate on challenging projects.
• We’ve been recognized as a Global Top Employer for three years running now and won awards for workplace transparency, and sustainability.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.