Here comes an exciting opportunity for an experienced, creative and passionate retail professional.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris Management Services Middle East Ltd is looking for a talented Brand Retail Manager to join the team in Dubai. As Brand Retail Manager you’ll be responsible for developing strategy and managing all retail channels in GCC markets for a new product line with focus on supreme customer experience. You’ll also establish and monitor brand retail KPI’s while working closely with global brand retail team to deploy all relevant toolboxes covering all brand retail activities.
Specifically, you will:
• With the customer at the center of all activities and reflecting the Consumer Journey information, design and deploy end-to-end Market Brand Retail strategy and plans.
• Manage all aspects of retail operations covering all Brand Retail formats at the market level and ensure the consistency with the Omni-channel strategy.
• Build diverse teams of Store Managers and support functions to build genuine relationships with the customers by understanding their needs through empathy and a compassion.
• Ensure the quality of customers’ service across all formats focusing on consistency of design, quality and staff motivation.
• Closely work with Global Brand Retail team to deploy all relevant toolboxes covering all brand retail activities.
• Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience as well as for exploring innovative solutions.
• Establish market strategy for partnerships model agreements.
• Establish and monitor Brand Retail KPI’s.
• 7-9 years of experience in consumer-facing businesses (experiential retail, hospitality, consumer entertainment), including upscale or diverse brand products and services.
• College/university degree.
• Professional experience in building market Brand Retail Strategy, retail operations management, budgeting, and planning.
• Past experience in running direct brand retail activities with proven evidence of achievements.
• High customer and people service orientation.
• Experience in building and leading culturally and demographically diverse teams.
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken). Arabic is an asset.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop effective and immediate solutions.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and data-driven thinking.
• Ability to work and interact with people at all levels in the organization.
• Exceptional collaboration and communication skills.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette selling brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you are interested and match our profile, please apply online until July 21st, 2019.