PMI is building a smoke-free future. This is your chance to be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
The transformation touches every part of our business. Our products. The relationships we have with our customers. The partnerships we build. The messages we communicate. The technology we employ. And, every step of the way, Digital has a key part to play, making this an ideal time to join us.
You’ll be part of the Audience’s team at our international Operations Centre in the beautiful lakeside city of Lausanne, Switzerland.
It’s not just the views that are amazing. Together, we share a very exciting professional outlook. Here, you can look forward to working on digital projects at the heart of our transformation. You’ll relish finding breakthrough solutions to complex new problems and supplying the ideas and innovation that will drive us forward.
As we accelerate our digital journey, the Audience team’s mission is to deeply understand our prospects and consumers' needs and fulfill them better than anyone else.
This team will be acting as the cohesive force that underpins PMI digital department’s consumer-centric, data-driven strategy. You'll be working together with a mix of talents in data, analytics, science, technology, marketing and media.
You’ll constantly look for effectiveness, efficiencies and big wins: What can we do better? How can we automate? Where can we scale?
Bring us your curiosity and your expertise and you can become a true pioneer, taking pride in helping to make the future a better place for millions of smokers. It will be a seismic shift for society and a great addition to your CV.
You will be responsible for:
• Defining, creating and monitoring scalable data workflow for audience segmentation based within a DMP (Data Management Platform) and CDP (Customer Data Platform).
• Being a technical lead for onsite personalization technologies, providing solutions and best practices.
• Working with international markets and website teams to assess data collected on owned and paid media and devise an effective tagging strategy across multiple tools and geographies (Datalayer set up).
• Working with activation partners to ensure successful connection set-up and sufficient audience match rates (DSPs, Adserver, 3rd party providers, DMPs, Publishers, media agencies etc)
• Running test results, providing insights and actively finding optimization opportunities to help develop actionable recommendations to internal and external teams.
• Continuously identifying, assessing, and prioritizing tech solutions for audience opportunities and scope best channels & markets for testing.
• Leading consultative engagements with multiple stakeholders on the technical and business challenges related to digital transformation and audience enablement team initiatives.
• Identifying project issues / risks and presenting alternatives to resolve.
• Creating, managing and presenting an actionable Business Requirements Document that aligns to PMI’s business needs and the solutions presented by chosen vendors.
• Experienced in developing technical solutions and working directly with various teams and vendors to meet their business needs.
• Works well as part of a team, good communicator at various stakeholder levels including non-technical, and is able to effectively design, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Experience with Data Management Platform (DMP) platforms. Experience with Customer Data Platform (CDP)
• Experience with CDP a plus.
• Experience with onsite personalization tools and their functionalities.
• Familiarity with data architecture/schema.
• Comfortable in dealing with and reconciliating large amount of data.
• Capable of processing data streams. Knowledge of AWS & Lambda a plus.
• Experience with implementation of Ad Tech/Mar Tech stack across multiple geographies.
• Understanding of standard network protocols (HTTP, HTTPS) and services (DNS, proxy, routers, firewalls) and how they affect the ads tracking market.
• Able to independently post process data and to extract analytics by using SQL, no-SQL or big data solutions.
• Experience in ad operations and trafficking with a good understanding of implementation factors, best practices and legal standards a plus
• Ability to manage in an environment of uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity with diverse stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA or Master’s degree in related discipline;
What we offer:
There are more than 77,000 men and women at PMI, building fulfilling careers. Here are some of the reasons they’ve joined – and stayed with us:
• We’re a global business with huge scope to build a career and broaden your horizons; our people make 1000+ cross-functional moves every year.
• Our people work with ambition, agility and innovative technology, to embrace change and collaborate on challenging projects.
• We’ve been recognized as a Global Top Employer for three years running now and won awards for workplace transparency, and sustainability.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.