PM Taiwan is seeking for a seasoned (minimum 10+ years) finance professional with solid analytical and problem solving skills, as well as impeccable organization and time management skills.
YOU will ensure that financial policies, structures and systems are in place to guarantee effective and efficient financial and tax compliance. Moreover, YOU will manage the process of accounting closing with a high level of standard to meet the various and urgent business needs and provide financial solutions for issue and problems raised from PM Taiwan business environment.
Accounting Systems and Procedures:
- Oversee and continuously seek for improvement opportunity for overall accounting systems
Month-End/Year-End Closing and Financial Reporting:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department on Month-end/Year-end closing process and financial
- Assess appropriate accounting treatment based on US GAAP and PMI Finance Standards
- Co-work with FSC to manage Treasury reporting requirement (Annual Financial Plan, Profit Remittance Proposal, financing and
- Manage tax-related risk, and co-work with FSC to manage and review tax filings to ensure filings are performed in timely and
- Review statutory financial statements and reports for submission to government regulatory authorities
- Liaise with PMI Tax to review and propose transfer pricing in accordance with the arm's length principle (ALP) stipulated in
Taiwan Income Tax Act.
- Manage transfer pricing process for Taiwan market and ensure prices are accurately reflected in SAP and budget models
- Plan, monitor and manage local Operation Finance activities including local contract manufacturer product costing, and
reconciliation of actual and budgeted product cost
- Analyze cost variances between Actual periods and OB/RF cycles and explain variance key drivers
- Manage and support internal and external audits and resolve issues when arise
- Manage and develop team members; create a positive, demanding and rewarding, learning working environment that
generates new management potential to support business success
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance Area including more than 5 years in Managerial position
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment in an organized and timely manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By clicking "Apply Now" you agree that we will use the data you give us as described in our Privacy Notice (https://www.pmi.com/resources/docs/default-source/pmi-careers/privacy_agreement_english.pdf?sfvrsn=2).
When you submit your application, you send it to all PMI companies. Each PMI company will process the data for their recruitment and candidate relationship purposes, including sharing the data amongst themselves and their service providers. The PMI companies may also refer other PMI companies to data about you, including an assessment of roles for which they think you might be suitable. This sharing of data between PMI companies allows us to find job offerings that may interest you. The PMI companies and their service providers can be in any part of the world, including the EU, Switzerland, USA and Hong Kong. However, wherever they are, they will protect data about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice.