𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬?
𝐈𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫?
Philip Morris International’s global vision is to shape a smoke-free future. IQOS Stores are the physical point of contact between Legal-Age Smokers, existing IQOS users and the IQOS brand experience.
As a 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫, your responsibility will be to lead and manage the boutique, lead the team that guides customers through their IQOS journey, ensuring the highest level of service and support. The job requires proficient store operation management skills and involves a strong collaboration with the Philip Morris Switzerland team.
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔:
o Proven ability to:
▪ Deliver exceptional consumer experience;
▪ Work towards achieving set KPI’s;
▪ Adapt to challenges whilst maintaining composure in a fast-paced retail environment;
▪ Build and develop a team, as well as individual talents;
▪ Network and established public relations skills;
o Develop Client loyalty
o Flexibility based on business needs;
o To be passionate and constantly be a role model for the team.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆:
o Experience in consumer-facing retail operations (experiential retail, hospitality, consumer entertainment), including upscale or luxury brand products and services;
Experience in retail operation management, budgeting, and planning;
o Proven dynamic leadership skills;
o English fluency or proficiency;
o Swiss-German fluency or proficiency;
o Operational knowledge of retail and business systems (e.g. POS, inventory management, MS Office etc.);
o Ideally Hospitality Management Diploma or equivalent.
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬?
1. Philip Morris International (PMI) has a significant presence in Switzerland, employing over 3,000 people and constantly offering them professional development opportunities;
2. Philip Morris has been certified with the Top Employer Certification in Europe for the past 7 years, and globally for the past 3 years;
3. Philip Morris is proud to be the first multinational in Switzerland to have been awarded equal-salary status in 2015.
𝘽𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚-𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚!
Only candidates with a valid Swiss work permit or with Swiss citizenship will be considered.