WHAT WE OFFER?
We offer the opportunity to join our Reduced Risk Product team in the Marketing Department. The team manages the flagship product of our company, IQOS, touching core business aspects such as Marketing, Customer Excellence, Sales and more. Joining the team is a great opportunity to gain a large range of business experience and knowledge. The coaches' supervisor will be part of a team of experienced professionals who will help the selected candidate build his or her professional and business expertise in various fields of interest.
As a coaches supervisor you will gain experience and valuable knowledge in various areas of expertise, such as Marketing, Customer Excellence, IT, Supply Chain, Finance and other operational and technical fields. You will also improve your management skills, as you'll be required to work in full collaboration with various types of suppliers, touching E-Commerce operations, Marketing content, and all above mentioned functions. You will also work with different systems, and will be required to develop problem solving skills, in order to deal with various business challenges.
WHAT IS THE POSITION?
Coaches' supervisor is a new position reporting to Consumer activation manager. Main responsibilities are:
• Bringing new initiatives and solutions to tackle real business challenges
• Developing and implementing field sales solutions
• Collaborating with different suppliers on a daily basis
• Optimizing the consumer experience
• Formalizing and optimizing core messages and communication channels
• Managing a team of field coaches
• Providing guidance and trainings to 3rd party business partners
• Establishing a Customer-Centric approach throughout the organization
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
We are looking for individuals who are action oriented, details oriented, creative, agile, problem solvers, fast learners with excellent customer services skills; that have:
• Marketing or Customer Excellence experience
• Initiative takers
• Good collaboration with colleagues and senior managers
• High motivation and high learning agility
• Ability to work in a fast changing environment
• College/University degree in marketing or BA – advantage
• Strong knowledge of all office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Technical experience – an advantage
• Customer Excellence experience – an advantage
• People management – an advantage
• Proven experience working with SAP – an advantage
WHO WE ARE?
We are Philip Morris Ltd. (PML), an Israeli affiliate of Philip Morris International (PMI). PML is responsible for marketing, promotion, sales and distribution of PMI’s brands in Israel. Currently, PML employs approximately 300 employees.
PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.