...CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
Manager Accounting and Tax
We have built the world’s most successful tobacco company Philip Morris International (PMI), with some of the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we are building PMI’s future on smoke-free products and you can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for a highly experienced Manager Accounting and Tax to provide overall management and leadership of the Accounting and Tax team.
To succeed in this role, you should hold a university degree in Finance or related field with minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting and/or Tax in an international company, preferably in consultancy, FMCGs, pharmaceuticals or telecom/consumer electronics. You should possess strong knowledge of US GAAP, SAP, IFRS, tax reporting and fiscal regulations. You should be proactive and independent. You also need to have problem-solving attitude, people management skills, and be eager to learn and develop in a dynamic organization.
If you want to challenge yourself and be part of our transformation, then APPLY NOW!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely reporting
- Closely monitor changes in accounting rules and assess their impact on the local and USGAAP reporting
- Statutory Balance Sheet and Income Statement Periodic Review
- Handle and sign tax returns as well as related declarations and bookings in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor changes in local accounting and taxation regulations
- Co-ordinate annual and fiscal closing processes
- Engage in close cooperation with other departments in order to proactively provide tax and accounting advisory
- Ensure availability and monitor all required documentation and reports relating to intercompany transactions and indirect taxes
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company with a diverse workforce of around 81,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. PMI is certified as a Top Employer for six consecutive years in Europe. The company has a long-term commitment to sustainability and ranks among the top consumer goods companies in terms of environmental footprint. PMI is dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade and supporting the communities where our company sources tobacco and where our employees live and work. PMI has six of the world's top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets. But that’s not where our vision ends. PMI is going via its biggest shift in history replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products in order to achieve smoke-free future. That’s why PMI has over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore. Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD, is one of PMI affiliates, with 85 employees across different functional areas and main office located in Sofia.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY 20th of April