Are you someone with excellent analytical and negotiation skills? Do you have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Procurement Executive.
PMFTC is looking for talented individuals to join its Operations team.
As Procurement Executive, you will perform the procurement process of Indirect Materials and Services within the defined quantity, specification, lead-time and direction from Manager Procurement/Supervisor in order to execute procurement plans.
• Collect data, assess and provide sound analysis of indirect material and /or services availability at the market in order to provide accurate and current information to develop a procurement plan
• Facilitate vendor selection process (e.g. arranging client-vendors meeting, informing product specification to vendors, etc.) in order to ensure products/services offered by vendors comply with company requirement
• Perform indirect material and/or services buying process (e.g. seeking, evaluating of vendor quotation, preparing PO, monitoring order) in accordance with Procurement Principles and Practices to ensure the material/services needed is supplied on schedule, right quantity, good quality and cost and ensure all received indirect material and/or services are inspected and paid based on inspections results and written agreement
• Build and maintain relationship with prospective vendors as well as with trade association, and government institution in order to acquire and share the latest information of supply for the company maximum benefit and collect and record vendor performance data to develop vendor performance report for performance evaluation
• Improve materials/services procurement work system and procedure to achieve operation excellence level and comply with company security policy and environmental, health and safety programs at the procurement area to protect company assets
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
You must have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Procurement as a Buyer/officer. Technical know-how in contract management and direct material manufacturing as well as prior logistics category exposure is an advantage. You must possess knowledge in SAP. You have excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills. You are will willing to be based in Taguig City.