Are you an action oriented individual with an eye for detail and continuous improvement? Are you someone who can work well with data and has a high sense of customer centricity? If yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Procurement Supervisor.
PMFTC is looking for talented individuals to join its Operations team.
As Procurement Supervisor, you will monitor all the sourcing activities for the assigned purchasing perimeter, support the development of procurement plans and identify business opportunities to achieve overall Operational and Procurement objectives. You will support local, regional and global procurement organizations for strategies deployment, special innovation and/or productivity projects, performance assessment, data collection and analysis, scenarios modeling and generation of reports.
• Build technical industry know-how by coordinating, analyzing and interpreting information about supply markets, suppliers and products/services and identify and select best available solutions compliant with PMI Principles & Practices, and ensure the correct and timely implementation of global and/or regional sourcing strategies
• Review category specific sourcing analysis and select best scenarios proposed by direct reports and based on identified business requirements, products/services specifications and market information
• Consolidate analysis of current products/services portfolio and supply base in order to identify cost savings and synergy opportunities
• Lead negotiations with major suppliers within the assigned categories at local and/or regional level to ensure key cost savings targets and quality standards of products/services are met
• Review and approve competitive biddings conducted by Purchasing Executives and review and validate supplier contracts to ensure all terms and conditions are properly defined
• Participate in standardization and harmonization of procurement processes and systems to optimize data availability and quality and leverage technologies/systems (e.g. SAP, e-Sourcing, etc.) to optimize sourcing and transactional processes locally to the benefit of PMI, internal customers and suppliers
• Organize and monitor supplier performance assessments and internal customer satisfaction on a regular basis referring to the KPIs defined through consolidation of identified issues, and review and approval of appropriate corrective action plans to improve business relationships
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics. You must have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in Procurement with exposure to a multinational environment. You are willing to be based in Batangas.