Over the past three years, Philip Morris International (PMI) has made a dramatic pivot away from the marketing and sales of combustible cigarettes, and moved towards its Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) portfolio, focusing on its flagship product, IQOS. This launch of this product is PMI’s step forward to creating a smoke-free future for legal age consumers who continue to enjoy tobacco, but are seeking smoke-free alternatives. All of this has been accompanied by an organization-wide transformation in ways of working, culture, and strategy, with emphasis on digital, consumer and collaborator strategies.
Are you looking for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July 2019? Then apply now, we want you on board!
Intern Workplace Strategy
You should have the following skills/experience:
• Currently studying in Business, Hospitality, Design or any relevant field
• Passionate about design and have a keen interest in strategic thinking
• Comfortable with reading architectural plans as well as creating flowcharts
• Customer centric, proactive, autonomous and with a strong attention to detail
• Creative, responsible, well-organized & systematic in dealing with a variety of assignments
• Fluent in French and English
What’s in it for you?
Have the chance of managing your own projects
Work in a dynamic, challenging and multicultural environment
Make your ideas worthwhile in the company’s transformation phase.
Learn and improve your management skills with on-and-off the job training
You will join the Space Management & Strategy team, responsible of creating new workplace layouts, interior designs & refurbishment projects for office and communal spaces. Our common aim is to develop the best workplace solutions as well as to execute office moves in a building of over 120’000 m2 and with over 2’000 employees.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Help us in the quest of constantly improving our employees work and social spaces by turning their needs into successful business solutions to increase efficiency.
• Work on various interior design proposals.
• Give support in refining our team’s processes by analyzing them and propose performance solutions and guidelines.
• Fulfill administrative tasks related to orders, invoices and budget.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position