You may have heard of Philip Morris International (PMI), the world’s leading Tobacco Company and the maker of Marlboro – the undisputed number one cigarette brand in the world.
But PMI is about more than cigarettes. We’ve made a significant business decision to go “smoke-free” and work towards a world where non-combustible tobacco and nicotine products may one day replace cigarettes. Find out more on https://www.pmiscience.com/
Are you analytical and inquisitive? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? We’re now laying the foundation to make our smoke-free vision a reality and we’re looking to recruit a Planning Manager to acts as a critical support for managing cross-functional activities to enable the business to reach its goals and objectives. This includes providing vital support in defining HK office’s (Electronic Hub) operating model, driving continuous improvements activities cross-functionally, managing and enhancing business performance reporting, as well as other cross-geo team engagement events. You will be employed in Hong Kong under Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMAL). PMAL operates as a subsidiary of Philip Morris International, Inc.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We're now laying the foundation to make our smoke-free vision a reality. Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now!
• Consolidate and translate cross-functional inputs into meaningful insights to aid decision-making at the Management level.
• In close collaboration with key stakeholders, drive, enhance, and maintain regular analysis and reporting related to overall e-Hub & outsourcing partners’ performance, covering Key Performance Indicators [KPI], E-Hub & Electronics Manufacturing Services Highlights, and Initiatives Overview for internal and external users acting as a control tower. Utilize innovative means / industry best practices to enhance or digitalize E-Hub reporting.
• Drive intra-corporate communication related to e-hub core business activities to reduce functional silos and act as a central point of contact to ensure all relevant parties are kept well-informed and engaged.
• Support the design of an enhanced operating model by working with cross-functions to define role and responsibilities, design optimal processes and implement relevant systems to ensure e-Hub organization can achieve its goals & objectives.
• Partner with cross-functional team leads as well as other internal and external stakeholder to organize and manage team events such as town halls, team building activities, workshops,... within time and budget constraints
• Ensure all PMI Compliance Policies, standards, and laws relating to these activities are fully respected, integrated and understood by stakeholders, and implement adequate processes to ensure the protection of information of a confidential nature.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• Bachelor degree in BA or related.
• 8-10 years of experience in related field.
• Proven project management skills and problem solving methodology
• Proficient in Microsoft applications – expert level for PowerPoint & Excel
• Ability to multitask in highly cross-functional, ambiguous environment
• Exposure to senior management
• Technical knowledge is a plus
Displaying the following traits would be an advantage:
• Strong analytical skills with ability to conceptualize and make the complex simple.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Dealing effectively with others in a constructive, inclusive and sustainable way, managing conflicts effectively
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world's leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs").
• RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you believe you would be a good fit to the requirements of the role, and you would like to explore further a career path within PMI, please apply now so that we can start the conversation.