WHO WE WANT
We are seeking experienced candidates with at least 6 years experience in Planning / Finance / Commerce or similar role within FMCG companies. You have exposure to broad business issues, forecasting, budgeting and demonstrated analytical capability, along with the ability to work with people at all levels within the organization.
Your main role is to contribute to the development of a sound corporate strategic plan for Philip Morris Malaysia; provide meaningful reporting and quality analysis on business performance; contribute to projects by analyzing potential and existing business in a manner consistent with the strategic direction of the business; and provide the support required at a market level to Regional Financial Planning.
- Assist the Manager in producing and coordinating a sound corporate strategic plan, ensuring all divisions maintain consistency with the business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Design, generate and distribute / publish key monthly management reports together with commentary that succinctly and effectively communicates business performance against strategies and plans, and highlights key areas of both improved and underperformance.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining a comprehensive competitor analysis and provide Manager with insights towards achievement of business goals.
- Conduct, both proactively and on request, analysis of various related key performance data to highlight issues and trends, and to test hypotheses on key drivers and relationships. This includes analyzing the impact of key economic and regulatory developments.
- Manage the regular preparation of business performance reporting to Regional Financial Planning. This includes the preparation of Market Business Updates and Monthly Performance report.
- Prepare Volume, Share, Tax and Price assumptions for the Budget and Rolling Forecast, and as requested, contribute to the preparation of budget (and other) presentations for the Managing Director and any supplementary supporting material, including associated schedules to Regional Financial Planning.
- Contribute, as requested, to Business Development and Performance Improvement projects by analyzing potential and existing business and recommending alternative solutions in line with the strategic direction of the business.
- Respond, as requested, to ad-hoc requests from Regional Financial Planning, Managing Director, Management Team, and within the business.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a global market leader with opportunities for learning. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. We offer structured individual career development programs designed to help you grow to your fullest potential, as well as a competitive salary and compensation package. You will work in a dynamic, professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world, expanding your horizons in a truly international environment.