Reporting & Budgeting Analyst
Have you heard?
Our company is changing – dramatically! We are building our future on smoke free products because they are a much better choice than smoking cigarettes. Our vision, for all of us at PMI, is to convince every adult smoker who would otherwise continue smoking, to switch to these smoke-free products as soon as possible. We will give them that choice and we need passionate, high-energy and talented individuals to help us do just that. If that describes you, we should talk.
We are looking for a Commercial Professionals that will act independently to identify and activate new business opportunities among different channels & communities in order to build a new and innovative category. They will strive to create adoption through interaction with all levels of consumers; ranging from top managers to young starters.
We are looking for a Reporting & Budgeting Analyst to generate and analyze, for the local management and Controller, financial implications (timely/reliable/accurate) of market dynamics through the usage of modeling tools, ERP systems and any additional financial tools. Assist on budgeting cycle activities (OB/LRP and RF).
• Analyze the information provided by the market, as well as Central America Management expenditures, in order to review the following activities
- Elaboration and analysis of business drivers, such as: Volume –Price – Excise -Allowances - Marginal Contribution
- Elaboration and consolidation of overheads expenditures
- Review of the consistency in the costs and marginal contribution by brand and SKU with Operation Finance Area
• Generate and analyze by modeling process different scenarios caused by changes in the market such as volume, pricing and overheads; and economic indicators such as exchange rate, inflation or taxes in order to support the local management for the decision making process.
• Consolidate information of the market and analyze actual results versus OB to determine the business drivers with possible PRO/CONS financial impacts and productivities in order to support business targets accomplishments.
• Prepare and perform financial presentations for local management in a monthly basis, in order to give them business drivers and market highlights to support the decision making process.
• Ensure the integrity of the financial information transmitted to GMRB system (reporting and planning tool of PMI), reflecting budgeting plans.
• Prepare reports for Actuals in a monthly and quarterly basis by assuring the quality and accuracy of the financial information, and the dead line accomplishment to PMI.
Major in Business Administration with a degree in Accounting or Finance.
Background on Accounting / Budgeting / Reporting / External Audit (at least two years in one of the prior areas)
Find a new path
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies regarding the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Philip Morris International is proud to be recognized and certified as an equal opportunity organization, committed to equal pay for men and women and sets itself apart as a top employer where principles of fairness, diversity and inclusion are the foundation for success. Our success as a company depends on a talented and diverse workforce – where individuals enjoy opportunities to learn, grow and prosper in their career. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic workforce.