We are looking for a dynamic, versatile, and highly motivated Tax accounting professional to support our Finance department. The candidate should be a quick learner, with the flexibility and ability to perform various tasks within the tax area.
• Check correctness of Customs Declarations and analyze General Ledger accounts to ensure all taxable expenses have been reported.
• Calculate all applicable taxes and book them in General Ledger; ensure timely payments to Revenue Service.
• Reconcile and analyze Revenue Service Tax Card against accounting software records and in case of need make respective adjustments.
• Prepare monthly / yearly tax returns.
• Ensure adherence to Local Transfer Pricing regulations.
• Support external Auditors in providing data and clarification on Tax matters.
• Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities for assigned functional area.
• Any other ad-hoc activities depending on business needs, and as required substituting for other colleagues during their absence.
• Ensure constant monitoring and analysis of legislative changes.
• University degree in Finance or related fields (required).
• Completed course in Tax Code of Georgia (preferred).
• Experience of up to 3 years in Taxation department in international companies (required).
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (required).
• Knowledge of Tax Code of Georgia (required).
• Knowledge of SAP or other advanced ERP systems (preferred).
• Well-organized with high sense of responsibility.
• Strong analytical thinking and attention to details.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
• Ability to take initiative and solve problems with minimal supervision.
• Georgian (required)
• English (required)
In order to apply for the position, please complete your profile, go through tests applicable and wait for the next stage – interview with PMG representatives!