Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Manager IS Quality Science & Technology
With the following requirements:
• University degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent field
• Working experience (8+ years) in non-clinical, laboratories setting (LIMS) or similar area
• Managerial experience in life science or regulated industry
• Interest & experience in computerized system validation (CSV/GAMP5)
• Problem solving and interpersonal abilities, as well as leadership and organizational capabilities
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
If you recognize yourself in the above mentioned profile, then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our IS Quality Department, within the IS Quality Science team in Philip Morris Products S.A., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
The objective of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)’s R&D team is to develop and assess products with the potential to reduce the risks of smoking-related diseases. This project is at the core of our business: our aim is that one day all adult smokers who otherwise wouldn’t quit will switch to what we call reduced-risk products, or RRPs. Get to know more about us on www.PMIScience.com.
As a Manager IS Quality Science & Technology, you will be responsible for crafting the data integrity and system validation strategy for the PMI RRP Science and Technology systems. Based on regulatory environment evolution, you will also establish guidelines for data integrity and system compliance. You will direct the validation lead team in order to maintain, document and improve system landscape and data integrity. Last but not least, you will hold the sole responsibly of the validation process approving as QA eCompliance the system release for regulatory purposes.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• Ensure that the validation of computerized systems used across GLP and ISO 17025 operations is conducted in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal procedures
• Develop a team of validation leads that are responsible for the roll-out, validation and maintenance of computerized systems solutions
• Standardize, build, roll-out and maintain the validation and data integrity strategy
• Provide training and coaching on the validation strategy, as well as practices related to computerized Systems validation
• Recruit and/or advise functions on recommended validation resources for projects
• Contribute towards the development and improvement of QMS procedures and practices for computerized systems validation
• Partner with Business Owners, IS, and QA to ensure a compliant management of the computerized systems lifecycle
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer:
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
As the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). *RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.