Virtual Learning Design Specialist
Do you enjoy working with many stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment across the globe? Are you inquisitive, curious and self-driven? Would you like to make a difference to our company and joining new PMI learning organization with opportunity to grow?
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE!
We are seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland.
PMI has embarked on Transformation journey, with Learning and Development being at its centre. Reporting to Learning and Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing Virtual Instructor Lead Trainings. Using VILT software you will produce and design trainings for the entire PMI audience across all geographies and functions. As subject matter expert, you will also train PMI trainers on virtual training delivery.
As a Virtual Learning Design Specialist you will:
• Work closely with other Global Learning Services team members to deliver programs that support global development and capability building objectives
• Using VILT software, you will either build variety of programs or redesign classroom trainings for VILT purposes
• Produce virtual training sessions: schedule, track and support during and after the events
• Ensure delivery of the training materials (i.e. communications, participant guides, presentations, etc.)
• Train PMI trainers on virtual training delivery
• Act as subject matter expert on virtual training delivery, conduct observations and provide feedback to facilitators
• Delivers best possible learner experience and learning effectiveness
• Identify and implement improvements to virtual classroom delivery experience and effectiveness
• Higher Education Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Social Sciences or similar
• 5 years experience within VILT area
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of virtual training production, facilitation and support.
• Working knowledge of adult learning principles, Instructional Design, models and applications
• Experience with VILT software (Adobe Connect, Cisco WeBex, etc.)
• Ability to quickly learn and build working knowledge of various learning platforms
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships and collaboration across teams and locations
• Communication and influencing skills
• Problem solving skills
• Creativity and visualization skills
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity, ability to work with stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI
affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.