PMI is building a smoke-free future. This is your chance to be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
The transformation touches every part of our business. Our products. The relationships we have with our customers. The partnerships we build. The messages we communicate. The technology we employ. And, every step of the way, Digital has a key part to play, making this an ideal time to join us.
You’ll be part of our Digital Service Delivery and Operations team at our international Operations Centre in the beautiful lakeside city of Lausanne, Switzerland.
It’s not just the views that are amazing. Together, we share a very exciting professional outlook. Here, you can look forward to working on digital projects at the heart of our transformation. You’ll relish finding breakthrough solutions to complex new problems and supplying the ideas and innovation that will drive us forward. Apart from the excitement of designing the future, as an IoT Program Manager, you will work within a dynamic and skillful team, who is responsible for developing and integrating the IoT technologies that will enable us to improve and fine-tune our existing Reduced-Risks Products portfolio as well as our next generation products.
Bring us your curiosity and expertise and you can become a true pioneer, taking pride in helping to make the future a better place for millions of smokers. It will be a seismic shift for society and a great addition to your CV.
You will be responsible of:
• Addressing complex business challenges with bleeding edge software and platform designs
• Defining and leading the implementation of our PMI IoT platform and related services together with our Digital architects’ team
• Providing technical direction & Manage internal and external development teams
• Leveraging on existing proven solutions either in-house or adjacent fields to minimize development timescales, still being motivated by hands-on creative development work
• Collaborating with our R&D products teams to help them deliver the next generation reduced risks products
• Strong experience in development coupled with experience leading large scale development/project teams
• Large experience on Cloud solutions implementation
• Practical experience in leading large IoT consumer facing solutions implementation
• Experienced in working within AGILE (SCRUM, LEAN, KANBAN, XP) Teams
• Strong software design, database design and architecture skills
• Passion about technology and innovation
• Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills
• Excellent team player who can work independently
• Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills, able to learn on the fly
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Master or PhD in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
What we offer:
There are more than 77,000 men and women at PMI, building fulfilling careers. Here are some of the reasons they’ve joined – and stayed with us:
• We’re a global business with huge scope to build a career and broaden your horizons; our people make 1000+ cross-functional moves every year.
• Our people work with ambition, agility and innovative technology, to embrace change and collaborate on challenging projects.
• We’ve been recognized as a Global Top Employer for three years running now and won awards for workplace transparency, and sustainability.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future: more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer