Are YOU a self-starter with exceptional drive, collaboration, relationship building, influencing, project management, and communication skills? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a Project Lead, Organizational Effectiveness, you will drive effectiveness, bring a curiosity for learning new things, a passion for improving individual and organizational performance, and a background in leading and supporting initiatives. This will include the areas of talent management, organization design, inclusion and diversity, and organizational development. You will play a key role in deploying our services across the organization. Reporting to the Director, Organizational Effectiveness, you will work closely with P&C leadership and the RBH Management Team to deliver results in the areas of talent management, organization design and development, learning and development, performance management, change management, and organizational effectiveness.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and evolution of our core organizational development programs, processes, tools, and projects, primarily aligned to strategic business objectives. You will be part of a team that loves thinking outside the box, taking on challenges, meeting our commitments, collaborating across functions, and keeping our stakeholders at the heart of everything we do.
You are going to:
• Support the cascade of strategic objectives, and work to align each function and individual around their contribution to the achievement of those objectives (in collaboration with the People Engagement team).
• Engage and consult with individuals and teams of all levels of seniority throughout the organization to assess needs across the scope of the OE portfolio and develop tailored, effective solutions.
• Work with our Manager of Learning, Leadership and Culture to diagnose, develop, and deliver solutions that accelerate critical capabilities and skills at the organizational level to support business strategy, drive performance and narrow competency gaps.
• Lead and support initiatives including, but not limited to: Team effectiveness, organizational effectiveness, inclusion and diversity, organization design, performance management, leadership assessments, offsite-planning/facilitation, succession planning, change management, and manager/leadership development.
• Provide guidance and act as an internal consultant / trusted advisor on initiatives related to change management, inclusion and diversity, learning and development, organization design, and other areas within the scope of organizational effectiveness.
• Develop communications in the forms of emails, PowerPoint presentations, dashboards and Excel spreadsheets.
• Work with our Manager, Performance & Talent Management to support the successful deployment, delivery and evaluation of new and existing Performance & Talent Management programs and processes. Identify and implement appropriate changes and improvements.
• Create and manage the procurement and contracting process for OE-related initiatives requiring outside vendors.
• Contribute to knowledge sharing and capability-building efforts with key stakeholders (e.g., related to building a consumer-centric organization, leading and supporting organizational change and leading/working in a cross-functional team).
• Bachelor Degree in a relevant topic (e.g., Psychology, HR/Organizational Effectiveness, Business) with preference to those with advanced degrees (e.g., MBA, MA/MSc); and
• Minimum of 4-6 years of project management and/or consulting and human capital / organizational effectiveness experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Advanced understanding in organizational effectiveness including: inclusion and diversity, learning and development, organization design, change management methods and processes, and best practices in talent and performance management; and
• Operations of matrix organizations and cross-functional teams.
• Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, with preference to those who are bilingual (English and French);
• Engaging, diagnosing, analyzing findings, generating options and building commitment to solutions;
• Delivering solutions within dynamic environments undergoing change;
• Analytical and decision-making, facilitation, innovative problem solving, consulting and influencing;
• Detail-orientation, while still maintaining awareness of the big picture;
• Strong organizational, planning and time/project management skills; and
• Ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative, team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making; systems thinking skills.
• Agility in thought and approach.
• Software: MS PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
• Work is performed in a standard office environment.
• Subject to standing, walking, bending, reaching, stooping, and lifting of objects up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to travel if required (10-30%)
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment.
Our People & Culture department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options. Our Organizational Effectiveness (OE) team (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Inclusion and Diversity, Organization Design and Change Management) is enabling each department within Rothmans, Benson and Hedges (RBH) to embrace the consumer-focused cultural transformation and our new ways of working that will enable us to achieve a smoke-free future.
Our ability to be consumer centric and provide reliable services to our stakeholders is what makes People & Culture a great team with which to work. Our transformation is disruptive and innovative; we are a high-impact P&C function where we quickly pilot/recalibrate and lead by example.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017 & 2018. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory. Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
At RBH we are currently disrupting our industry and going through a transformation. We are looking to a new vision, one which will help all smokers lead a smoke-free future. In doing so, we are commercializing an RRP product that uses a technology whereby it heats tobacco rather than burning it.
We are really excited about our product, as we hope you will be too! We are looking for a candidate who shares a passion for our vision and is looking to build a career with an international company.
Diversity and inclusion is one of RBH's core values and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will provide accommodation in all parts of the hiring process. If you require a disability-related accommodation at any time during the hiring process, please inform RBH of your requirements.