Are you accurate, open minded and a great problem solver? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is YES, then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit a master’s degree in Technology, Engineering or Sciences, who is customer-focused and speaks fluent English and Dutch with great organizational skills. Are you in?
The scope of the position is to support the validation lead activities. You are responsible for creating and maintaining the documents for the validation of computerized systems. You organize and coordinate the validation execution activities and you ensure proper documentation and validation status.
• Write, review and update validation documentation;
• Maintain an accurate set of validation documents;
• Review user, functional and technical specifications;
• Develop test plans, coordinate and supervise testing phases and manage issues;
• Review test scripts for functional testing, regression testing and load testing;
• Perform risk assessments for system changes;
• Participate in reviews in all phases of the software development cycle;
• Contribute to overall Computerized Systems Validation (CSV) best practices, strategy and methodology;
• Recommend process upgrades and efficiency improvements and implement them;
• Support Project and Operation teams in relation to CSV worldwide;
• Support non-conformity (NC) and corrective action/preventive action (CAPA) procedures.
Education and professional desired experience
• Master degree in Technology, Engineering or Sciences;
• 2-5 years of experience in computerized system activities or validation activities;
• Strong communication skills, result oriented, technology and process acumen;
• Fluent level of written and spoken English and Dutch.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience.
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
* Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking combustible cigarettes