...CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
We have built the world’s most successful tobacco company Philip Morris International (PMI), with some of the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we are building PMI’s future on smoke-free products and you can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for passionate individual with a curious mind and strong technical as well as analytical skills to join the IQOS digital team and help us measure the success of our initiatives and turn data from digital and offline touchpoints into actionable insight.
If you want to challenge yourself and be part of our transformation, then APPLY NOW!
• Understand the why and how of all communication programs, visualize the results and present the insights to the stakeholders
• Work closely with digital, customer care, sales and planning teams to gather insight needs and turn them into advanced reports and dashboards
• Capture and unify data from multiple sources, like web, social, CRM, and email
• Work with Google Analytics, CRM, marketing automation and data warehouse systems to spot trends and measure campaign performance across digital and offline touchpoints
• Support business functions by providing ad-hoc reports
• Develop and maintain dashboards in Power BI or similar BI systems
• Develop and maintain Excel files with Pivot and Power Query
• Working closely with business and technical stakeholders to define the technology, integration & infrastructure requirements in order to enhance insights and drive growth
• Evaluate and adapt best practices from global or other markets to enhance the abilities of the local market
• University degree in Statistics, Data Science, or related field
• 3+ years of experience in Web/Digital/Social Media Analysis, Data Science, Data Management
• Ability to translate complex data into insights and to communicate to a broader audience including management
• Very good English verbal and reading skills
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Expertise in digital analytics (benchmarking, A/B testing) and reporting/data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
• Good working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 & later
• Working knowledge in - MS SQL Server Analysis Services, MS SQL Integration Services, MS SQL Reporting Services
• Working knowledge with POWER–BI or similar
• Knowledge in Python
• Excel, Power Pivot for Excel, Power Query for Excel
• MS SQL Server (2016) Big Data
• Experience with JIRA and Agile methodologies is a big plus
Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is part of Philip Morris International (PMI) - a leading international tobacco company with a diverse workforce of around 81,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. PMI is certified as a Top Employer for six consecutive years in Europe. The company has a long-term commitment to sustainability and ranks among the top consumer goods companies in terms of environmental footprint. PMI is dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade and supporting the communities where our company sources tobacco and where our employees live and work. PMI has six of the world's top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets. But that’s not where our vision ends. PMI is going via its biggest shift in history replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products in order to achieve smoke-free future. That’s why PMI has over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore. Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is one of PMI affiliates with 90 employees across different functional areas and main office located in Sofia.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY FRIDAY May 31st