Are YOU motivated by the prospect of working for a company that is producing innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco products and support PMI with its ultimate "vision of a smoke-free future" – a goal of replacing cigarettes with less harmful alternatives?
Do YOU look for ways to grow in your job? And do YOU want to build a great career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a Brand Executive Reduced Risk Product
YOU will join an organization at the most exciting time in its history for which you will play an active and impactful part - for more information, see https//www.iqos.nl/
YOU will join the evolving Reduced Risk Products (RRP) department within Philip Morris Benelux, for which you will be either based in the head office in Antwerp, Belgium or in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
YOU will support the development of the IQOS brand from a consumer standpoint, facilitating the company transformation by driving the cultural transformation from a brand-centric to a consumer-centric organization.
You will be responsible to deeply understand the IQOS consumer journey and propose and execute marketing activities to make IQOS a successful brand in Benelux.
You will report to the Brand Manager RRP.
• Deeply understand the IQOS Consumer Journey. Propose action plans to improve the consumer experience and long-term market share and sales targets.
• Execute the implementation of marketing activities in mostly cross-functional teams.
• Improve the IQOS consumer journey in a dynamic way by doing small experiments and quickly scale up projects whenever successful.
• Coordinate with RRP deployment teams to ensure consistent communication of the brand across all touchpoints.
• Support the Brand Manager RRP with the development of executive presentations during Marketing & Sales meetings and Management meetings.
• Manage creative agency (-ies) by providing clear briefs, outlining strategy, what has to be accomplished, the scope of assignments and project timelines.
• Allocate the appropriate resources to achieve the highest ROI on the proposed programs/projects.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Marketing profile;
• Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or similar;
• Min. 2 years of marketing, ideally in consumer centric functions and with in-depth knowledge of Dutch consumers.
• Strong consumer focused mindset;
• Creative spirit: You are able to turn a consumer pain point into a positive consumer experience;
• Strong project management skills;
• Strong collaboration skills and enjoying working in a cross-functional team;
• Knowledge of Amsterdam and the Amsterdam consumer is a strong plus;
• Fluency in English and Dutch is required;
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point;
WHAT WE OFFER
You will find that our company offers a dynamic work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential with experimentation. You will benefit from working in a highly skilled team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment. You will find we provide the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people with varied backgrounds. You will be part of a professional environment with opportunities for career development locally and internationally. You will have the opportunity to develop along a defined career path with support in your professional development. You will find we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package (variable pay based on achieved targets, mobile phone, flexible benefits).
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand (Marlboro), and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs").
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
WANT TO DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL? COME JOIN OUR TEAM