Welcome to PMI
Here at PMI we're moving away from our legacy of being a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day in the near future, replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and dramatically. You could be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to this ambitious and challenging new vision.
About the Role
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
• Liaise with the wider Digital team to ensure operations are aligned and support where possible
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword research, content optimisation, structured data, etc.)
• Optimise for the continued growth of our UK and Irish markets
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and support content creation
• Collaborate with our designers to improve user experience
• Measure performance of organic marketing using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SimilarWeb.
• Acquire and share insight in online marketing trends to keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors as well as Global SEO Team
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive/SEO Executive or similar role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing landscape and best practices
• Experience with B2C SEO/SEM, social media, content marketing
• Strong knowledge of web analytics
• Strong English skills and experience in creative content writing
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Project Management (Must be experienced and comfortable in leading search activity independently)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you’re looking for a job that challenges, inspires and rewards you, take a closer look at what we’re trying to do, and apply now.
At PMI we see equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've proven that our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.