WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. an International Fortune 500 Company, Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliate in Canada. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded The Greater Toronto’s Top Employer for 2016 & 2017. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to offer less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
We are currently disrupting our industry and going through a transformation. We are looking to a new vision, one which will help all smokers lead a smoke-free future, by 2035. In doing so, we have created an RRP solution, IQOS. IQOS is different from a regular tobacco product, as it uses a technology whereby it heats tobacco rather than burning it.
We are really excited about our product, as you will be too! We are looking for a candidate who shares a passion for our vision and is looking to build a career with an international company.
THE ROLE: FULL-TIME – ONE YEAR CONTRACT
The focus of the role is working with and through your various networks while building and maintaining positive relationships and working within guidelines. The focus of the role is to enhance the awareness of IQOS and support Legal Age Consumers in their conversion from combustible tobacco to heat-not-burn products within a defined network and/or community.
YOU are friendly and genuinely interested in the needs of others, including the company and consumers. YOU are persuasive and love to educate the consumer about the benefits of products. YOU are very customer-centric and understand the need to provide exceptional customer service, throughout the sales cycle.
• Establish and develop consumer centric relationships with Legal Age Consumer to introduce new and innovative reduced risk product category (IQOS) to the marketplace.
• Educate and inform the Legal Age Consumer of the product characteristics of reduced-risk products (IQOS) as an alternative to combustible cigarettes.
• Support the consumer journey of Legal Age Consumer as they make their transition to being smoke free. Ensure the consumer is aware of the various options and channels to be supported (Customer Call Centre, IQOS Store, IQOS Coaches, etc.). Provide superior customer service.
• Acquire and generate new leads to ensure sustainable commercialization of IQOS
• Being passionate and self-motivated to drive for results
• Being outgoing, sociable and enjoying building new networks
• Listening to the customer actively
• communicating clearly with a consumer service mindset
• Being able to set priorities with good planning skills
To learn more about the role and IQOS, please visit http://www.leadthechange.ca
Inclusion and Diversity is one of RBH's core values, and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will provide accommodation in all parts of the hiring process. If you require a disability-related accommodation at any time during the hiring process, please inform RBH of your requirements.