We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist / Analytics Manager in our Istanbul HQ.
The incumbent of this position will:
-Embed AI technologies into business processes to faciltate decision making.
-Design and maintain a data-first approach in the organization where utilization of information is maximized and significant efficiencies generated.
-Implement and maintain a cutting edge data architecture and storage model for enhanced information utilization.
-Perform data mining / statistical analysis, predictive modeling from various data sources & link to create insights that can be used for commercial activity
-Extend company’s data with third party sources of information when needed and enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
-Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis together with selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
-Lead the development of a cutting edge data architecture merging descriptive to behavioral and structured to unstructured data sources.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Modeling, Architecture and creating and building a structured Big Data
-Technology company background is preferred
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, MatLab, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.