Are you passionate about information security? Will you enjoy helping the big international company to protect its information assets? We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment defending PMI from advanced information threats.
We are looking to hire Information (Senior)Security Controls Analyst*. As such you will join Information Protection and Governance global team and will work from Krakow, Poland.
We are looking for a candidate with
• A university degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, or equivalent;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the area of information security;
• Readiness to work in multicultural environment and fluency in the English language;
• Abilities to build constructive relationships with clients;
• Experience, certificates or degrees in Information Risk & Controls, application & database support/lifecycle management will be beneficial;
• Understanding of service management (ITIL) and DevOps processes, relevant technologies;
• Experience with SOX and other types of audits;
RISE TO CHALLENGE
Your core responsibilities:
• Provide guidance to global applications support teams on implementation of corporate security requirements;
• Apply information protection and governance processes in the areas of information security and information management through activities such as training and raising awareness, risk assessment/management/mitigation, application of processes, standards, procedures, and guidelines;
• IS/IT controls orchestration ensuring delivery in time and with high quality over a broad corporate portfolio of systems
• Support global IS/IT teams during various audits (corporate, SOX);
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• a wide range of training programs, optional language classes, further education, and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees;
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may differ from stated in this job posting.