WHAT WE OFFER?
We offer the opportunity to join our Consumer Activation team in a dynamic, challenging and international environment. In this position, the selected candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the consumer outreach strategy and the relationship with the relevant business partners, alongside the implementation of all the marketing activities that are planned for our brands in a specific territory. The position will be part of a team of experienced professionals who will assist the selected candidate in building his or her professional expertise, business understanding and leadership capabilities.
WHAT IS THE POSITION?
The Consumer Activation executive - LAMPs reports to the Consumer Activation supervisor and the position main responsibilities are:
1. Plan, develop and deploy the Point of Sale and consumer activation strategies (annual marketing plans and budgets).
2. Familiarity with the social habits of the target audience, identify new potential touch points with the relevant target audience.
3. Creating strong long-term business relationship with strategic Point of Sale owners, producers, in order to implement various marketing activities.
4. Implementation of all marketing activities ensuring that maximum consumer impact is achieved in order to build brand image.
5. Communicate with third party agencies and internal stakeholders.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
We are looking for individuals who have experience and knowledge of social habits of the target audience, who are fast learners and action oriented, have strong negotiation, problem solving, planning and high interpersonal skills, and have:
1. Ability to work in a fast changing environment
2. Work hour flexibility (including evenings)
3. High motivation and high learning agility
4. Proven knowledge on Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, PowerPoint(
5. Fluency in English and Hebrew (reading and writing)
6. Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of December 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.