Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen , then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit an analytical and impactful leader with at least 10 years of relevant working experience in finance in a multinational organization, ideally gain in FMCG industry. You should possess excellent communication skills, analytical skills and entrepreneurship.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris Singapore is seeking a talented individual to join us as Manager Business and Financial Planning. In this role, you will report directly to Head of Finance Singapore and will manage the business and financial planning function by being a business partner to key stakeholders, providing strategic decision support and financial consulting to the local management team, being forward and innovation looking for business opportunities.
• Provide decision support to drive strategic plans, partner with key stakeholders to identify business opportunities, translate numbers in action plans that maximize business potential
• Lead the forecast, sensitivity analysis, scenario planning of industry volume, market share, pricing, excise tax, margin taking into consideration of economic changes, impact of taxes and regulatory restrictions, competitive landscape, etc., with the aim of providing insight the business needs
• Proactively monitor key business performance and make proposals to the management on potential opportunities, risks and resource allocations to achieve business targets
• Lead preparation of strategic reviews, annual budget and rolling forecasts (RF) through close collaboration with stakeholders and provide annual budget and RF proposals to the local and regional management
• Lead preparation of strategic, financial and other ad-hoc presentations, including business updates to the local and regional management
• Business partner with project management office to drive effective resource allocation and cost efficiency
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of reports in accordance to the PMI and regional reporting requirements
• Lead, motivate and develop the team to embrace the skills required to effectively support the business and organization transformation.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) is a leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international tobacco brands, including the number one tobacco brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2017, the company held 28% share of the total international cigarette market excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S.
Philip Morris Singapore Pte Ltd is an affiliate of PMI. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.