Welcome to PMI
Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on Smoke-Free products which are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day in the near future, replace cigarettes. You could be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to this ambitious and challenging new vision.
About the Role
• Develop and ensure consistent and seamless customer experience within Direct Retail and Indirect Retail touch points
• Develop and execute activities in line with the Direct Retail business strategy to improve customer experience, building brand credibility and customer loyalty
• Work across the channels, to ensure that retail achieves its commercial objectives and maximizes opportunities
• Develop effective retail activity plan and relevant supporting tools in order to enhance customer experience in Direct and Indirect Retail touch points.
• Work closely and effectively with relevant departments and project teams, to ensure the latest developments are adapted and executed in stores when and where necessary.
• Lead the execution of commercial activities, events and promotions, and implement relevant monitoring process to ensure its execution drives set business KPI’s.
• Perform structured and scheduled store visits to follow up and asses training effectiveness and service skills, any learnings to be reported with recommendations.
• Elevate NPS at Direct Retail channel and foster competitive advantages to grow customer conversion to IQOS brand through planned activities.
• Work with Deployment Strategy and Development departments to define product assortment, new products launch activities and VM solutions for Direct Retail channel.
• Continuous improvement to the customer journey development for existing and new Direct Retail stores to meet global guidelines and customer needs.
• Initiate changes for relevant processes and systems to be able to improve customer experience in stores.
• Research and report on competitor’s activities with recommendations.
• Manage budget in the area of responsibility, ensuring that all development and activities costs are in line with approved budget.
• Support Fast Forward projects related to Retail channel, ensuring collaboration with other work-streams for successful outcomes.
• Ensure high level of collaboration with global retail team to maintain strategic alignment and executional consistency for Direct Retail channel.
• Significant retail development experience within the UK market
• Proven track record in customer experience within retail
• Expert knowledge of consumer engagement in diverse industries
If you’re looking for a job that challenges, inspires and rewards you, take a closer look at what we’re trying to do, and apply now.
At PMI we see equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've proven that our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.